GSSI SIR 4000
The SIR® 4000 is GSSI’s first high-performance GPR data acquisition system designed to operate with analog and digital antennas. This evolutionary step allows true versatility and flexibility by supporting a wide range of users, beginner to advanced, in numerous applications.
The SIR 4000 incorporates advanced display modes and filtering capabilities for ‘in-the-field’ processing and imaging. Fully integrated, the system provides a simple user interface, plug-and-play GPS integration, and convenient data transfer options.
Ideal for multiple applications; utility designation, concrete inspection, mining and geology, environmental assessment, archaeology and forensics.
More information: SIR 4000 Brochure
- Overall system flexibility – compatible with all GSSI antennas (analog and digital)
- Several deployment options for in-field accessibility
- Convenient file transfer options
- Windows® operating system
- Simple, user-friendly interactive graphic interface
- Ruggedized, high-resolution 10.4” LED display
- Plug-and-play GPS capability
- Internal, 32 GB data storage
- IP-65 rated
Call us at (480) 788-9849 for pricing and availability